Cleansed, conditioned and finger-detangled my kinky curls with the Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner.
Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo claims vs. Results
- increases moisture content of dry hair
I am not able to vouch for increased moisture. Dehydrate my hair to test this theory? I’ll pass. However, this shampoo does not strip my hair of its moisture like others.
- improves hair texture and appearance
No noticeable difference in my curl pattern – my curls usually snap, crackle and pop. Product did leave my hair soft.
- detangles and improves hair manageability
Not sure about this. I detangle with conditioner.
- color friendly, rich lathering formula
Not playing with hair color, so not sure about the color-friendly boast. Yes to rich lather! It delivers.
- perfect for chemical or color treated hair
- concentrated for maximum results and value
Agreed. Only a small amount of product needed.
- dual-purpose and ultra-gentle cleansing and conditioning
Yes to gentle cleansing.
*Extra: The fresh and sweet Georgia peach scent induces cravings. Product recommended for those in love with lathering shampoos.
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- boosts moisture levels with lipids and proteins
Destiny fulfilled. Moisture upon moisture.
- adds softness, shine and silkiness with essential triglycerides
Moist hair is soft hair. Even after blow drying my hair remains soft and shiny.
- provides effortless combing to minimize breakage
True story. See my hair loss below. I finger-detangled. I blow dry with the comb attachment and it moves through like butter.
- dual-purpose conditioner and leave-in treatment
Before blow drying, I add a dollop of conditioner to my hair as a leave-in.
- as a leave-in, provides continuous moisturizing
I seal the moisture in with oil – the moisture stays locked in.
*Extra: This Kool-aid scented conditioner gets both of my thumbs up. It helps me win wash day.